Because everybody loves cookies made from scratch....
Because it's pretty much scientifically proven that everybody also loves store-bought cookies; especially Oreos, Chips Ahoy, Teddy Grahams, and Thin Mints...
Because the only way to make cookies even better is by stuffing them with more cookies...
Let's not play, there's no excuse necessary for these cookies.
Do yourself a favor, make these now, dip them in milk and thank me later.
adapted from Picky Palate
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup crushed Oreos
- 1/2 cup crushed Thin Mints
- 1/2 cup crushed Chips Ahoy
- 1/2 cup crushed Teddy Grahams or graham crackers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together your butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Mix in the egg and vanilla and combine. Add your flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt, stirring to combine. Fold in crushed cookies.
With a medium cookie scoop, place dough 1 inch apart from each other on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes. Let cool. Immediately dunk in milk. Repeat.